Condusiv's Diskeeper® 16 Server with DRAM caching guarantees to boost Windows laptops and workstations with faster than new performance, or your money back for 90-days – no questions asked. Instead of “defragging,” Diskeeper 16’s newest patented engine ensures large, clean contiguous writes from Windows so fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs. This eliminates the “death by a thousand cuts” scenario of many, tiny writes and reads that slow system performance and shortens the lifespan of HDDs and SSDs alike. Diskeeper 16 electrifies Windows system performance to operate faster than new with the addition of dynamic memory caching – using idle DRAM to serve hot reads without creating an issue of memory starvation or resource contention.
Read the Blog: Diskeeper 16 Guarantees “Faster than New” Performance for Physical Servers and PCs
Proactive and Efficient PC and Laptop Performance Optimization
Where typical defragmentation utilities consume resources to operate and deal with fragmentation only after the performance penalty has already been incurred, Diskeeper 16 is the only proactive solution that solves the problem in real-time while running transparently in the background, eliminating fragmentation issues from occurring on HDDs and SSDs. Diskeeper 16 boosts performance faster than new with DRAM caching. The real genius in Diskeeper’s newest engines is that nothing has to be allocated for cache. Diskeeper dynamically uses only what is available at any given moment and throttles according to the need of the application. If memory is under provisioned and the application asks for all the memory, the caching engine throttles back entirely. However, with as little of 4GB of available DRAM, PC Mark scores reveal a 73% boost in the Microsoft Office Productivity test and a 31% boost in the storage bandwidth test.
Keep your business PCs and laptops running like new with Diskeeper 16 Professional:
- Delivers accelerated I/O performance for Windows PCs
- Improves business productivity by ensuring applications run at peak performance
- Proactively prevents performance-robbing fragmentation at the Windows OS level
- Caches hot reads from idle, available DRAM
- True "set and forget" management
- Low overhead with resource monitoring for continuous optimization without hampering resources
- Users can opt for the Diskeeper Administrator management console if needing to deploy to hundreds or thousands of PCs