For Windows®physical servers with local or direct-attached storage (DAS), Diskeeper® 12 Server proactively prevents performance-robbing fragmentation from occurring to keep servers running like new. Organizations who have virtualized or leverage network storage should consider V-locity®. Diskeeper Server’s patented, proactive IntelliWrite® technology prevents split I/Os from being created at the time files are written—reducing the amount of I/O to disk, resulting in increased productivity and lower costs by extending the useful life of existing hardware.
Proactive and Efficient Server Performance Optimization
Where typical defragmentation utilities consume resources to operate and deal with fragmentation only after the performance penalty has already been incurred, Diskeeper is the only proactive solution that solves the problem in real-time while running transparently in the background. Without Diskeeper, files are scattered around a volume instead of written in one place. Diskeeper’s IntelliWrite optimizes writes and subsequent reads by writing data sequentially, reducing seek time and the number of I/Os required to write a file or access it.
Keep your Windows servers running like new with Diskeeper Server:
- Proactively eliminates performance-robbing fragmentation
- Delivers accelerated I/O performance for Windows servers in local and direct-attached storage (DAS) environments
- Improves business productivity by ensuring applications run at peak performance
- Easily deploys across the network via a central management console
- Operates with true “Set It and Forget It” functionality
- Extends the life of Windows servers
- Continuously optimizes without hampering system resources