Condusiv’s Diskeeper® 16 Server with DRAM caching guarantees to solve the toughest performance problems on physical servers with faster than new performance, or your money back for 90-days – no questions asked. Instead of “defragging,” Diskeeper 16’s newest patented engine ensures large, clean contiguous writes from Windows so fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs. This eliminates the “death by a thousand cuts” scenario of many, tiny writes that inflates I/Os per second, robs throughput, and shortens the lifespan of HDDs and SSDs alike. Diskeeper 16 electrifies Windows system performance to operate faster than new with the addition of dynamic memory caching – using idle DRAM to serve hot reads without creating an issue of memory starvation or resource contention (Blog: Diskeeper Users Share Typical Results).
Proactive and Efficient Server Performance Optimization
Where typical defragmentation utilities consume resources to operate and deal with fragmentation only after the performance penalty has already been incurred, Diskeeper 16 is the only proactive solution that solves the problem in real-time while running transparently in the background, eliminating fragmentation issues from occurring on HDDs, SSDs, and SAN storage systems while also eliminating the IOPS inflation from many small writes and reads. Diskeeper 16 boosts performance faster than new with DRAM caching. The real genius in Diskeeper’s newest engines is that nothing has to be allocated for cache. Diskeeper dynamically uses only what is available at any given moment and throttles according to the need of the application. If memory is under provisioned and the application asks for all the memory, the caching engine throttles back entirely. However, with as little of 3GB of available DRAM, latency is reduced by an average of 40% on production workloads.
Watch the In Depth OnDemand Webinar: Diskeeper 16 Guarantees “Faster than New” Performance
Keep your Windows servers and storage running faster than new with Diskeeper 16 Server:
- Delivers accelerated I/O performance for Windows physical servers with local storage, direct-attached storage (DAS) and storage area network (SAN) environments
- Improves business productivity by ensuring applications run at peak performance
- Proactively prevents performance-robbing fragmentation at the Windows OS level
- Caches hot reads from idle, available DRAM
- Operates with true "Set It and Forget It®" management
- Low overhead with resource monitoring for continuous optimization without hampering resources
- Users can opt for the Diskeeper Administrator management console if needing to deploy to hundreds or thousands of physical servers
- New dashboard reporting shows the actual “time saved” benefit on every system so the value is easily quantifiable and never in question