Condusiv's SSDkeeper™ Professional guarantees to boost Windows laptops and workstations with faster than new performance, or your money back for 90-days – no questions asked. SSDkeeper’s patented write optimization engine prevents excessively small, fragmented writes that rob the performance and endurance of SSDs. SSDkeeper ensures large, clean contiguous writes from Windows, so maximum payload is carried with every input/output (I/O) operation. By eliminating the “death by a thousand cuts” scenario of many, tiny writes and reads that slow system performance, the lifespan of a SSD is also extended due to significant reduction in write amplification issues that plague all SSD devices.
Blog: SSDkeeper Guarantees “Faster than New” Performance for PCs and Physical Servers and Extends Longevity of SSDs»
Proactive and Efficient PC and Laptop Performance Optimization
SSDkeeper electrifies Windows system performance further with an additional patented feature - dynamic memory caching. By automatically using idle, available DRAM to serve hot reads, data is served from memory which is 12-15X faster than SSD and further reduces wear to the SSD device. Systems with just 4GB of available DRAM commonly serve 50% of read traffic. The real genius behind SSDkeeper’s DRAM caching engine is that nothing has to be allocated for cache. SSDkeeper dynamically uses only what is available at any given moment and throttles according to the need of the application, so there is never an issue of resource contention or memory starvation. SSDkeeper is “set and forget” software that operates silently in the background, performing all optimizations automatically with near-zero overhead.
SSDKeeper provides the same core patented functionality as Diskeeper 16 minus the defragmentation options that are only applicable to hard disk drives.
Keep PCs and laptops running faster than new with SSDkeeper Professional:
- Delivers accelerated I/O performance for Windows PCs
- Proactively prevents small, fragmented writes at the Windows OS level
- Extends SSD lifespan by reducing write amplification issues
- Caches hot reads from idle, available DRAM
- True "set and forget" functionality
- Low overhead - continuous optimization without hampering resources
- Network deployment and management capabilities to hundreds or thousands of systems via the Diskeeper Administrator management console
- Dashboard reporting shows the actual “time saved” benefit on every system so the value is easily quantifiable and never in question