Everyone knows the frustration of a Windows® laptop or desktop becoming progressively slower over time.
Whereas V-locity® I/O optimization software accelerates applications running on both virtual and physical servers, V-locity Endpoint has been adapted to accelerate Windows PCs to keep corporate desktops and laptops running better than new.
V-locity Endpoint is next evolution beyond Diskeeper 12 Professional as it reduces the amount of I/O to disk with patented DRAM caching and patented fragmentation prevention to ensure defrag process never have to be scheduled. As a result, organizations get more productivity from employees, more life from existing hardware and reduces the hassle of HelpDesk calls that hamper the IT staff.
I/O Optimization Software for Improved PC Performance
When a file is broken into pieces (fragmented) and scattered across a disk volume in random blocks, a performance penalty is incurred due to the fact that more mechanical disk movement and more I/O operations than necessary are required for any file that should otherwise be written and read in a quick, sequential state.
Typical defragmentation utilities address the problem of fragmented files after the file has already been written in a performance penalized state, consumes nearly all resources to operate, and has to be scheduled after hours when nearly all corporate laptops and desktops are shut down for the night. V-locity Endpoint puts a stop to degradation in Windows system performance by preventing nearly all fragmentation from occurring in real-time before files are written in a performance penalized state. V-locity further reduces I/O operations to disk by caching hot data within available system memory (DRAM).
Keep corporate laptops and desktops running better than new with V-locity Endpoint.
- Cache “hot data” within available system memory
- Proactively prevent performance-robbing fragmentation
- Eliminate the need to schedule disk maintenance during off-hours
- Optimizations occur with near zero overhead using only idle resources
- Easily deploy to hundreds of PCs via a central management console
- True “Set It and Forget It” functionality
- Benefit Analyzer benchmark report shows before/after performance
- Reports offer visibility into the I/O profile of all systems
- Improve employee productivity
- Extends the life of corporate laptops and desktops
- Put an end to persistent HelpDesk calls on PC performance